November 30, 2015 Leave a comment
The Oracle team is pleased to invite your java developers and consultants to a 5-days hands-on workshop on how to develop, deploy and manage Java applications on Oracle Cloud platform. We invite you to join the workshop In-Class or Remotely (avoid travel time and travel costs by joining remotely).
These Invite-Only hands-on workshops will be delivered by Oracle Development at No-Fee to Partners. A workshop consists of live presentations, live demos, and hands-on laboratory exercises.
This 5-day workshop will cover the following topics:
» Oracle Java Cloud Service
· Develop and Manage Enterprise Java applications
· Oracle Java Cloud Administration – configure, scale, backup
· Migrate existing on-premise Java application to Oracle Java Cloud
» Oracle Java Cloud Service – SaaS Extension
· Build Java application to seamlessly extend Oracle Cloud Applications
» Oracle Developer Cloud Service
· Develop, Collaborate, Manage, and Deploy Code using Developer Cloud Service
» Oracle Mobile Cloud Service
· Building Mobile Backend, Implementing Custom APIs (Node.JS)
· Offline Data Storage, Notifications, Connectors, Analytics, SDK and Mobile Application Framework Utility
Schedule & Location
December 14th – 18th 2015
15, boulevard Charles De Gaulle
92715 Colombes, France
For details please visit our registration page here.
For regular information on Oracle SOA Suite become a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.